Sunday, October 19, 2008

I just want to be OK

Well its been a while since I've had time or access to catch everyone up on my day to day life. The biggest news is that I'm in Jersey! Finally. It was so weird to be back at first, but now it seems so normal. I bought myself a MAC yesterday...and I love it! I've never had one before so it took me a few minutes to get used to it, but I really like it. 

My first business is to find a job. I haven't worked in like 3 weeks...and its really getting old. I know some people would love to have that time to relax, but the past 3 weeks haven't all been fun and games. A lot of things have happened lately...some of which I'm not ready to talk about. Some things have been great. I went to Disneyland with my family before I moved east and that was really nice. Then our economy went to shit and it took almost a week and a half longer to close on my house than I had originally planned on. Luckily though...the house sold and its all closed. It was the weirdest feeling to leave my home and know it was for the last time. I had made some good memories there and in a way I'll miss it. But as I've said before, I knew it was time to leave. 

I've been in to the city a few times since I've been back and its been nice. I can't describe it but it feels like I've come home...kind of. 

Some things that I didn't want to change have changed and I'm dealing with them the best that I can. Someday I'll think about writing about it, but not yet. Its too raw right now and I can't deal with it.  

2 comments:

SB said...

I want you to fill me in when you feel up to it. I'm glad you're where you want to be. You are a brave woman and can do anything! I love you!

Brian said...

I remember the first time you lived in Jersey and sent me NYC postcards when I lived in Logan. Good luck getting acclimated again.