Thursday, October 30, 2008

Clarification....


Good morning loves. So last night's post was kind of a joke. I also can not think of anything worse than being a housewife in the 50's. I love my modern life as a woman. But I will say that there is something to be said for tradition. If men would be more like the gentlemen of old (i.e. Carey Grant) then I'd be happy to make them a pot roast occasionally. haha 

So I've got some interviews set up for tomorrow and I'm going to meet with a woman at Seton Hall who is helping me to get set up there. I'll be starting school at William Patterson in January and then at Seton Hall in September. I kind of think I'm crazy...but here goes nothing. Its so crazy to think that I'm actually going to go to grad school. If you would have told me two years ago that I'd be doing that I would have laughed in your face. But life is funny. I'm really looking forward to a new challenge and lord knows how much I love change. 




No comments: