Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh What a Day

Ok...so its no secret. I'm in love with Ingrid Michaelson. She just happens to be exactly what I need right now as I'm going through a tough time with my heart. This morning while getting ready I was listening to "Oh What a Day", one line stuck out to me, "Oh what a day is today, nothing can stand in my way. Now that you've shipped out from under my skin, I think I'm ready to win." I'm tired of feeling like I've lost everything. So today...I'm ready to win. 

I applied at a bunch of places yesterday. I actually really want to get a job at Whole Foods. There are many reasons why I think it would be a good job for me. But the major reason is because I will be able to get insurance! So cross your fingers. My parents kept harassing me to get a "real job" because I have my degree. Well its all fine and good to get a real job...accept for the fact that the job I want is to be a diplomat...and I want to go finish Grad school before I even attempt the big nasty test I have to take to become a diplomat. Well yesterday my dad had a break through...on his own. He called and said...oh Jess you know I was thinking....if you were to get a "real job" (i.e. with the state department) you may not be able to focus on school. WOW! Something I've been trying to get them to understand for the past 5 months. Insane. Well I'm glad they finally get it. Now that I'm not dating that sexy black man (still not really ready to write about it)...my parents will probably call and tell me they are sold on the idea. EH! 

In other news.... I am so happy to be back on the east coast. I miss my friends back home so much-but this is where I'm supposed to be. I love everything about being here and so does my skin! Cross your fingers that I can find a job soon though....I'm sooooo bored and I want to meet some new people. 

Also.... I am so horny right now. I think its the weather and probably because I haven't gotten any in a while... but I am looking for some lovin. I'll keep you posted. A quick fling should help me sufficiently flush the memory of the best thing that ever happened to me out of my mind and heart. 

1 comment:

Julie said...

Its that pic of Becks over there ---->