Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Proper care and feeding of husbands

So I've been reading this really great book lately and I really feel like its sinking in. So tonight I'm making a roast beef feast.... I'm doing my hair and dressing in the cutest little thing I can find. I just hope that when my husband gets home from his long hard day I can give him the best massage and melt all of his worries away. 

HAHAHAH ok....so as you know I am not married. But I was thinking about what it would have been like to be a housewife in the 50's. Because today for some reason I sure felt like one. 

2 comments:

SB said...

Ha ha! Are you talking about Dr. Laua? I have to tell you I love to hate that woman. I actually agree with her 80% of the time. (can we still be friends?) I read that book too. My mother in law gave it to me. HA!

Spenc said...

A housewife in the 50's? I'm not sure I can think of anything that sounds more awful...

Except maybe a housewife in the 30s in the boonies of Oklahoma.

Ya, that would be worse.