Wednesday, September 10, 2008

When Harry met Sally...I was asleep

I was so tired last night. After a long night at work I came home to another mean note from my neighbor...and a beer. After reading the note...I downed the beer and quickly fell asleep on the couch. Boo for mean passive aggressive neighbors. They are lame. Yay for 3 people wanting to buy my house...and more calling today. It must be time for me to finally go!

I knew there were some issues with Utah that I needed to clear up before it would let me leave. And thankfully I think those are all cleared up. On Saturday night at the Greek Festival (slightly drunk off my ass) I happened to see the last asshole I dated. The funny thing is...I saw him like 3 months ago at the Farmer's Market and I couldn't run fast enough to get away from him. But on Saturday night when I saw him...I began to laugh. I laughed so hard that I cried. Meridith asked me what was so funny...and all I could say was, "that man is an asshole"...hahaha! It occured to me then and there that I am finally over him. Like I've forgiven him. I've been "over" him for a while....but the things he did to me were so bad...it took some time to heal.

And now I'm ready to go back to Jersey. With any luck the Mets will make the play offs and I'll be able to see them play at Shea stadium. There are so many shows I've been dying to see and so many other New York places that I've missed! I can't wait to have a bagel, walk through central Park, drive to Hudson Valley, walk down Broadway and I can't wait to see all of my fabulous friends that I haven't seen in 3 years! I love New York in the fall!

No comments: