Friday, September 5, 2008

Good Day Sunshine!

Dear Universe- Thank you!!!!!!!!! I am so thankful for many things. Today when my alarm went off at 5 am I was tempted to turn it off completely...but I decided it wouldn't be such a bad idea to get up and go to work. On my way to work I got a wake up call from a comforting familiar voice and that made all the difference to my morning.

It is absolutely beautiful out. I love these end of summer mornings where its cold enough to need a light jacket...but a cup of coffee can quickly warm you up. Based upon the fact that I think I'll be leaving this place pretty soon...I'm going to make the most of my last Utah mornings. I love seeing the mountains, they are absolutely gorgeous and I love watching the city change colors from green to gold. I also love my friends. I've got some really great friends who are always there for me. I'm really going to miss them and I am especially going to miss my little sisters. I've done such a good job raising them. It will be hard for me to not be near them...but it is time for me to go in pursuit of my dreams.

I hope you all have a wonderful day. I've got a great weekend planned starting with a nice long walk when I get off work and then dinner and a movie with the girls and tomorrow Farmer's Market and Greek Festival!!! If only I had one more thing my weekend would be perfect. But he is in South Carolina trying to stay dry from the hurricanes. La Vita E Bella!

No comments: