Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Forgiveness....

So almost three years ago I had a major falling out with one of my best friends. It was all my fault. I let him down. And now three years later I'm still feeling so awful about it. We had so much fun together and I often remember the good times we had. One thing that we both loved was Sex and the City. As thrilled as I am every time I see the previews...I'm a little sad too. I miss Brian. I miss him so much in my life. He is so funny and so fun to be around. Everytime I hear the song, "The Heart of the Matter" which is used in the previews I think about Brian. I wish there was something I could do or say to take away the pain I caused him. Last week in my drunken stupor I thought about making him a big card and sending it, but I'm not even sure he wants anything to do with me. Brian is living in New York and I am so proud of him for getting there. He wanted to move out there for so long-so I wish him well. The thing is...I'm going to be moving back east very soon and I know that I'll most likely run in to Brian in the city, because well lets face it, this world is very very small. Rather than feel awkward, I'd really like to run up to him and give him a big hug. Brian, I'm sorry...really really sorry. As cheesy as it is, I'd like to ask for your forgiveness, I just don't know how.

No comments: