Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Just Called to Say...I love You

I know its super lame to anyone outside of the phone, but it is pretty much my favorite part of the night. Every night John and I spend at least an hour or more on the phone. We talk about nothing and something and all sorts of things. Sometimes we sit there quietly and watch a show or something. I know its lame, but its the closet thing we have to being together right now. I'm nervous and excited to see what will happen when we are actually in the same time zone. "The best thing you can do is to find someone who loves you for exactly who you are". (Juno) I may just have found that. Can you love someone that you haven't seen for 7 months? i think maybe you can. We'll find out. Its an experiment that I'm running and I really must find out ASAP! I really can't take being apart from him much longer. PLEASE BUY MY CONDO!

No comments: