Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday....my day off!

So here I am....in my beautiful clean house! The only part about trying to sell my condo that I love is how nice my house looks. I really am an anal clean girl...if you've ever been to my house, I know you don't believe it-but I love it when everything is in its place. I feel like my brain can breathe. haha

My sister in law, Lisa is my realtor and so today she had a showing after my open house, so Abbey, Julia and I went to the park. It was so nice out. It was fun to spend some time with Julia and watch Abbey wanting to chase the ducks but being terrified of actually getting wet. I swear I have found myself in a dog. I personally think my dog is brilliant. I hate getting wet unless I'm already planning on it. I would never run in to a mucky park pond with ducks swimming in it. Abbey feels the same way. I just love her. She is so sweet and doesn't even mind seeing me naked.

Tonight I'm going to dinner with the girls! I couldn't be more excited. It has been so long since we've all been able to get together and hang out. I've been working way too much lately and I feel like I've missed out on so much. Sure...my bout of depression didn't really help matters either. I think I finally have my head on semi-straight and I'm good to go. Only time will tell of course.

The good news of the week is that I actually feel like I've made peace with Utah, so now I can go. I was so bitter and angry towards this place I'm currently in. Its been a constant battle because there are many things that I love about Utah. They are the following: my family, my friends, my house and hmmmm my dog. There that's it. But honestly it is beautiful here. It just doesn't tug at my heart the way that other places do. Yet, I knew that I had to make some kind of peace with Utah before I could move on.

The other good news is that I have today off from work! I love having today off....I just don't know what to do with myself! My house is clean, I have no homework or anywhere to be for two hours. It is awesome! Hurray for Saturday! Now if only I could get laid. I really need to get laid. I'm at my breaking point. my problem is that I have some morals now...and well lets face it, I'm past my "fun lay" age. I'm more in to the "get laid by someone you love" phase...and well that is just complicated. EH! Guess its me and Bob.

No comments: