Saturday, April 26, 2008

Testosterone Depot

So I just had to run to Home Depot to get some "Open House" signs for my condo. I kind of hate going to Home Depot because it is so completely out of my element. Even pulling in to the parking lot I'm very intimidated by all of the big Monster trucks and SUV's. I swear one of those trucks is going to run right over me one day and not even know it.

Anyway...once I finally found a parking spot I ran inside. Once inside I was so overwhelmed I almost ran back out. But I kept my eyes on the prize and made my way through all of the steel toed men. Have you ever noticed how many choices there are at Home Depot? After finding the various signs, I had to decide on the size and style of the sign. I am no good at these types of decisions. It took me 4 different stops to decide on the color to paint my house that I'm selling.

After waiting in line for the self check out for far too long, some guy decided to cut in front of me. I was so annoyed that I actually stepped in front of him and went to the machine. I turned and smiled saying, "Actually I was waiting for this one". He grunted and went to a different machine. Wouldn't you know it-my stupid self check out register was frozen! So the jerk actually beat me out of the store. Ech! I'd really like to get these men on my turf...say in Nordstroms shoe department. haha

Needless to say, I sure hope I won't be making any more trips to Home Depot in the near future. It is much too overwhelming for me.

No comments: