Tuesday, December 18, 2007

River...sex

It's coming on Christmas...they are cutting down trees....oh Joni Mitchell! How could I ever survive a winter without you by my side? Its nearly impossible really. Which brings to mind...I want to go ice skating. But I don't want to just go anywhere...I want to go to Central Park and ice skate. We've all seen it in a million movies and I really think its time that I went. It is definitely very romantic and I think I have just the person in mind to do it with.

So I've been sex free for almost a year now-and its really starting to kill me. I find myself wanting to run in to people while I'm driving, slap annoying sells people and scream at hotel guests. If that isn't a sure warning that I need to get laid...I don't know what is. haha Patience is not my strong point, and so...I may need to find another bit to chew on while I wait for the sex. I am concerned though that this waiting on sex is only going to add that much more pressure to the sex in which I'm waiting to have. Will I be too nervous to make it any good? Will I be expecting too much and be left unsatisfied by any attempt? I sure hope that when I finally get it...it will be good.

Sex droughts, although interesting, are not recommended. People need to be touched, people need to be loved. Even mean people need sex. In fact, I suspect that people are only mean due to lack of sex. Sex is more powerful than money, more powerful than position. Sex is really what makes the world go round. In fact, a healthy sex life can save a marriage. I'm convinced that people are in unhappy marriages because they have bad sex lives. So instead of focusing on all of the other problems in marriages, maybe people just need to be retrained in sex. Who knows...I've never been married, but I have had good sex...and I was very happy. haha

Sex is the perfect diet. I find that when I'm having good sex, I don't want any unhealthy foods. I don't even crave them. So for me....sex is my chocolate. Sex is my ice cream. GIVE ME SOME SEX damnit! haha

Okay...so enough of this embarrassing post about sex. But I'm sure that as you read it...you agreed...so don't be ashamed. Sex is well normal. It is a normal need. Go get some.

1 comment:

D and C said...

I JUST LOVE YOU!!! I love you so very much!!!