Saturday, December 15, 2007

Ouch

My head is pounding. I have no idea why...but I'm sure it has something to do with the copious amounts of alchol I had last night. ehehe It was so fun to go out and be with my girlfriends. I realize that I have had a less than fun year and so I think I made up for that last night its amazing what a few drinks can do. haha I'm completely ready for the next year. In order to have a good year, I really think I need to leave all of this past years heart ache and pain behind. So I'm ready for the new year now....ready for a new dream, a new life and FUN!

I've also realized that I've grown up. I'm no longer interested in random play from random guys. I'm really ready for that steady relationship. Hopefully this new year will provide the opportunity for one. I have an idea that it may...but we'll see. Its hard to tell if it really is time for it to happen or not. I've thought I was ready for it for many years...but I've obviously had trouble locating anyone other than Mr. Right Now. So I've been focusing on myself...and my desires and dreams-and I think its all paying off. I'm much happier now than I have ever been. (even though in some ways I'm still miserable)

I just can't believe the things that happened this year. Fell for a muslim boy....found out muslim boy was an idiot (to put it nicely). Worked my ass off for someone elses dream....went back to school....realized my dreams....got fired for not wanting to work my ass off for someone elses dream anymore...went back to a job I wasn't too keen about going back too....realized I was in love with my best friend....dealt with one of the hardest long distance relationships I've ever had....finished the hardest semester of my life...dealt with stupid money problems...nearly went crazy....grew up....hmmm I think thats it. And now for next year....I'm well on my way to realizing even more just how much I love my best friend...and definately on my way to being the best diplomat ever. Life is good. Especially after a few Italian beers.

2 comments:

Kali said...

How was the wood shed?

I fell asleep at Becca's at like 10:30, haha.

doug said...

Whoa! I hate how much of that blog I didn't understand. How is it that I know so little about so much that's been going on with you lately?! :(