Sunday, December 9, 2007

New Beginings

So I have a hard time believing that anyone will really want to read what I have to say...but it seems like everyone has one of these blogs....so why not me? :) You know I like to be popular. haha
I am feeling quite fried today. I just took my last final yesterday. I still have one paper to finish by Thursday...but basically-my semester is over! Which means....I'll soon be on my way to New York. I am so excited to move back east. I love it out there. But since this is my blog...and we can be honest in blogs...I'm kind of nervous. I'm completely excited...but I guess I have a little bit of the "unknown jitters". My life is going to be changing drastically...and while I'm totally looking forward to it, I have to wonder-what the hell is going to happen? I think it would be nice to have a crystal ball sometimes it would make it a lot easier to make my plans; yet I know that part of the "fun" is not knowing. One thing is for certain...I'm doing something I had only dreamed of. I can not wait to become a diplomat! I feel as if I have been in training my whole life for this. It is very strange when life grabs you by the throat and says,"here is what you have to do, so get to it lady"!

I'm going to miss my friends and family so much, but this is going to be so good for me. My heart is in New York. Everytime I close my eyes I imagine myself in the city. It is where I am supposed to be...so I will go. I feel like one of those cheesy movies where the girl leaves her little city for an adventure in New York. Yet I feel like I'm going back home. I have so many people out there that I love so it will be wonderful to be with them again.

Here's to life!

3 comments:

doug said...

Salud!

D and C said...

I am SOOO beyond proud of you for following your dreams!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! I cant wait to see how you change the world!!!

Kali said...

You know I'm going to be showing up and making you go shopping with me like all the time once you move there, right?