Saturday, June 21, 2008

remember the time i drove all night....

OK...so here i am at my last day of work at a place i refer to as "hotel 1". i am soooooo happy that it is my last day here. this ends what has been a hell year for me. I really don't feel sad to be leaving at all. Its time for me to go. Someone once said that a lady always knows when its time to leave...and this lady knows without a shadow of a doubt that it is time to leave. There are so many things I could say...

To those of you that I will miss...goodbye and good luck. To those of you that I celebrate never seeing again....$*@* off :) I mean it in the best possible way. To the guests that have acted as if they were above me and treated me like I was stupid....GO TO HELL! I only wish that I could have said that to your face. You arrogant assholes. To the men who thought I was flirting with them because I was nice and smiled at them....get a life! To the guests who whined because they wanted a new room...I COULDN'T CARE LESS! To the people I told it was my pleasure to transfer...I lied. I hate answering the phone...and I don't want to speak to any of you.

While I'm at it....to the girl who slept with players at Real....FUCK YOU! You got what you deserved and I didn't tell on you. It was your stupid little intern.

Hmmm....I feel better.

No comments: