Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Facts-tagged by Nikki

1. I am a huge Billy Joel fan. I love him. My perfect date for this summer would be to attend the Billy Joel concert at Shea Stadium.

2. I love baseball and soccer. I spent most of my life thinking baseball was boring until suddenly one day I became a Mets fan and it changed my life. :) I love soccer...my favorite team is Juventus. I just love the Italian style of play.

3. I hate struggling with my luggage at the airport. If I have to struggle with it...I become supreme bitch. It is best that I pay $3 and rent a little cart.

4. I love traveling! I love meeting new people and discovering new places.

5. My secret fantasy is to be a lounge/big band singer. I would love to dress in one of those great dresses from the '50's and sing ballads. :)

6. I love Rachel Ray. I wish I could watch the show every day and be just like her.

7. My favorite place in the world is Cinque Terre, Italy. I wish that it wasn't getting so popular.

8. The next place I want to visit is Spain! I really want to see Barcelona and Madrid.

I tag Doug for this random facts survey. :)

1 comment:

Hiba said...

I'll go to Spain with you!