Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dog and House for Sale!!!!!!!!!

Last night was probably one of the worst nights I've had in a really long time. Well...it actually started out great. It was Elisa's bachelorette party. We began the night with incredible Italian food from Cucina Toscana. If you are in the Salt lake City area I highly recommend that you check out this very authentic restaurant. Walking in the door you know it is for real. It is oozing with that beautiful Italian style and charm. The owner of the restaurant was so cute! At the end of our meal he came over to ask us how our evening had been. I began speaking to him in Italian and he grabbed my cheeks and said "Bellissima"! We had a short conversation in Italian and it made me so happy. After dinner we went and saw Sex and the City. It was my third time seeing it this weekend and I must say...I loved it! My favorite part continues to be the scene where Carrie is "packing" and tries on the crazy dresses to get the girls input on toss or keep.

The night was lovely...I drove home and let Abbey out. Knowing I had to work in the morning at 7, I was anxious to get to bed. I was laying in bed for about 30 minutes when I felt something wet. Occasionally Abbey will lick her paw in bed and leave a small wet spot...but i could feel this was no small wet spot. So I turned on the light and sure enough Abbey had peed in the bed. Not only had she peed once...she had peed two or three times!!!!!! I was furious. I took her outside and came back in...too exhausted to deal with my bed I stripped the sheets and sprayed the mattress and made my way to the couch. By this time it was almost 3 and I had 4 hours until I had to be at work. I was just about asleep on the couch when Abbey climbed up on top of me and peed again!!!!!!! WTF? I was furious! I have neverrrrrrrr been so furious with my dog. I was ready to leave her outside to fend for herself. I took her out yet once more and made my way back in to sleep on the floor! Something is definitely wrong if I am sleeping on the floor and she is sleeping in my bed. I am here to announce that my dog will no longer be sleeping in the same bed as me. She has never done this before, and I can assure you she will never do it again.

Talking to a few people this morning they think she must be upset about something...I can't imagine why she would do that to me. I feed her, I love her, I take her to the park, I pet her, I scratch her belly...and this is how she repays me.

I am soooooooo exhausted and I'm here at work with less than a full hour of sleep. I seriously wish I was dead.

Someone buy my fucking house and get me out of this hell I'm living...please!

1 comment:

D and C said...

Wow!!! I love you! Abby loves you, she might be a bet wetter!!! Thats ok!

I love you!!!