Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm not that girl...

Blah! I hate mornings. I have never been an early riser and I don't ever want to get in the habit of waking up before the sun. I just can't do it. Occasionally I can handle it...but it is not my preference. I'm just not that pleasant until about 9 am...or after a few cups of coffee and a New York Times. I'm not one of those people that has to have coffee to operate in the morning...I'm just much more pleasant if I have some. Life here in Utah is still grand as ever (sarcasm). I'm trying to be patient...but it isn't very easy. On a side note...I planned a trip to see one of the boys I mentioned in a previous post. I'll be going to Vegas on July 5-8th. I'm really excited. It will be the only vacation I'll be having until I get in my car and drive across the country. A side note to that cross country trip...I'm not sure if anyone is available...but I may need a driving partner.

1 comment:

D and C said...

depending on when it is, i will TOTALLY go with you!!!!