Saturday, June 14, 2008

please put your signal on!

ok...so appearantly I've been giving off a wrong signal lately. I don't know if its because I'm so happy and looking forward to my near near future...or if the universe is playing tricks on me...but lately I have been getting hit on a lot. Normally I would welcome this fun behavior from men, as it is usually flattering...but lately it has been a little weird. This past week I've been hit on by men that I have noooooooo interest in. In fact my level of interest is negative. It came out of nowhere and totally caught me off guard. Life is too weird. There are either too many men or no men at all. Currently I am no longer in a drought and I'm not sure that it is a good thing. I have this situation...there are two men that I like. I know people think you can't like more than one man at a time...but I do! This totally came out of left field. They are totally opposite...and neither one lives in the same city as I do. This is such a quandary...but i'm totally excited to see where it goes...I'll try and keep you posted...but I am kind of afraid to give too many details online.

2 comments:

Just Nicole said...

Kiss,Kiss, Kiss!!! I need to hear more about these men!

I tagged you. Read my blog!

doug said...

Please! You can like as many guys as you want to! In fact, I encourage it. Hooray!