Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Whatever You like

Can someone please come in to my life with loads of money and tell me that I can have whatever I like? Reggie and I play this mafia game on Facebook...today Reggie had so much money he said he would buy me a new car. haha If only!!! Why can't any of the money made in games be real money? Just a thought.

So tonight Allison and I went to the James Blunt/Sheryl Crow concert. It was so fun. I drank so much beer. I will have no problem falling into a deep deep sleep in just a few minutes. So I'm still here in Salt Lake. As August nears to a close...I feel weird.

I'm still breathing....I'm still working and I'm still living in Salt Lake. It isn't at all what I expected. But hey...life isn't always what you think it will be. I just don't know what to do until life starts being more like I planned it to be. I guess I need to make the most of it. Doug tells me to enjoy my time here...and really...I'm trying. I absolutely love my friends. I've had so much fun this summer with them. But its time for me to move on.

1. I have to quit my job. I love the people I work with...but I don't make enough money...and its killing me a little.

2. I have to figure out what to do about school. Where should I go to Grad school? Or should I still go?

3. I have to learn how to not be crazy. This will be the hardest of all. But really...I'm working on it.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

We love you too. And I'm not one to fix spelling errors, cause lord knows I can't spell, buts its Sheryl Crow sweetie with an S. I can't spell much, but I can spell celeb names.