Sunday, August 31, 2008

Realizations

Life is good. I've realized a lot of things in the last twenty four hours and its been very good for me. Life is not a speed race...its a a slow journey. There is always time to take a step back and slow down. Recently I met someone that has been very good for me. It is the most mature and adult relationship that I have ever been in.

We both have baggage...and we both have things we need to work out. It is so nice to have someone in my life that reminds me of this. He is supportive and allows me space and time to figure things out on my own. I have to give him a little space and time right now. He is dealing with a lot of crap...crap that has nothing to do with me.

Sometimes I get scared. I get scared of the things in my past and sometimes the fears of my past make me scared for my future. But I have to listen to my dear friend Julie who told me that I have to let go of my past in order to open the new doors in my future.

I have no idea what to do in my life. I'm not where I thought I would be...I'm not doing what I thought I would be doing...and I'm not even dating who I thought I would be dating. Life has completely turned upside down. Its not a bad thing...and I'm trying to make the most of it, but sometimes I get a little frustrated and a little down. Just trying to deal with things.

No comments: