Saturday, July 5, 2008

Suspicious Minds....

So I got a very suspcious phone call yesterday from an Aunt that I never hear from. I didn't answer the phone when she called cause I didn't recognize the number...so I sent it to my voicemail. She just called to say that she loves me and that she is proud of me for graduating. (p.s. I graduated 2 months ago). I get suspicious when I get these kinds of calls because it makes me know that my dad has told her how worried he is about me. Which I don't really get. If your daughter just graduated and was planning on attending Grad School in the fall to become a diplomat....would you be worried about her? Or would you think...wow...I have a great kid? Sometimes I feel like the only thing that matters to my parents is the fact that I'm not married to a mormon guy with five kids and all that. But lets face it...I am me...and I am not that girl that they dreamt I would be. BIG SIGH! Tonight I am on my way to Vegas...I couldn't be more excited!!! I am going to see that Mr. Airforce...who has actually earned the right to a real name amongst my friends. :)

1 comment:

doug said...

I'm proud of you! :)