Thursday, July 3, 2008

by popular demand....

Ok...well I only had a request from one person to update my blog. But I really like that one person...so here I go. I'm sitting in one of my favorite locations in Salt Lake City listening to music and sipping on chai. I have had a lot of Ah Hah! moments lately. After years of putting up with a mediocre man...I think I may have hit the jackpot. I met this guy just a few months ago. He isn't from Salt Lake, nor does he live here. I know what you are thinking...smooth move dummy....way to find ANOTHER long distance relationship. Well I didn't plan on it really. Its strange because I wasn't looking to meet anyone. I was perfectly happy with the situation I was in....but then Reggie walked in to my life. Reggie is nothing like the guys I usually go for. As you know...I usually prefer my men foreign. haha Reggie is totally an American. He is in the Air force (another thing I vowed never to get involved in), he currently lives in Vegas but is moving to Charleston on the 15th. He is smart, funny, artistic, spontaneous, loves to travel and is so cool! Reggie is mature and thoughtful and so many things that past relationships have not been. Its kind of funny because both of us were at that place in life where we were content being single and we weren't looking for anything. I guess that's usually when it happens.

Anyway...I'm going to Vegas on Saturday to spend a few days with him before he moves. I'm so excited to be going to see him. We always have the best conversations and I plan on kicking his butt in bowling. I don't remember the last time I met a guy that made me feel like this. I will keep you posted...but for now things aren't looking so good for that guy from Jersey that some of you were pulling for. He just isn't a man...

No comments: