Friday, July 11, 2008

leaving las vegas....

I had a wonderful time in Las Vegas. I didn't want to leave...but in a few days the man I went to Vegas to see will be leaving Vegas for good anyway. He is moving to S. Carolina. I really like this guy. Like I like him A LOT! He is everything on my list. Its like someone read what I want in a man and then put him in my life. It makes me a little nervous...but I feel so good about this one. Sure, I've said that before...but this time it really feels different. I'm trying to proceed with caution...but I can't seem to take this silly grin off of my face. My life has completely flipped in the past month...and I'm so happy about it. The one thing that I am not happy about is the fact that I'm entering in to yet another long distance relationship. I don't know how I keep getting myself in to these situations. Oy Vay! But here goes nothing....so far he seems to be worth it...and at least New Jersey and S. Carolina are in the same time zone...and only about 8 hours apart.

No comments: