Thursday, July 17, 2008

Baseball, politics and babes

I love baseball. I have been a Mets fan now for a few years...and I'm happy to say that they are finally starting to pick it up this season. The Mets started out with an awful year...but are quickly moving their way up to the top of the standings. I'm hoping that I'll make it to New Jersey in time to catch them in action in Shea...because very very soon Shea will be a distant memory. I'm always sad about old landmarks closing, but its exciting to see the new Citi Field. I'm sure it will be very nice.
Politically I am very content at this point. I couldn't be happier with the democratic nominee! I love Barack Obama. The more I read about this man the stronger I feel that he needs to be our next President. Especially now that I have some strong feelings about this man in the Airforce...I feel even stronger that this war needs to end! He's been over to Iraq twice already! I don't want him to have to go again...but I feel like only Obama can help end this crap.
As far as babes go...I have found a huge babe. He is so babelicious I can't even begin to describe his babeness. I am pretty much the happiest that I have been in a really long time.

No comments: