Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where everybody knows your name....


I am still basking in the after light of Barack Obama's historical victory. This is a great time for our country and I am so completely happy. I have even more hope now than I had when he announced his candidacy. I feel like this country is ready to be a positive change in the world. I have been so saddened by the lack of foreign policy in the past eight years. I often credit George W. Bush in inspiring me to become a diplomat. (because of his lack of dipomacy) 

I drove to Seton Hall yesterday where I will begin grad school in Sept 2009. I am so excited! As I drove on to campus I just had this overwhelming feeling that I was in the right place, doing the right thing. Life is not always easy... in fact I feel like I've had some very trying times in the past couple of years. But it finally seems like all of those things I've been working on have paid off. Things in my personal and professional life are really starting to feel right and good. I'll be sure and keep you posted. 

In other news.... I am very scared that ABC is going to cancel one of my favorite shows, Pushing Daisies (pictured above). If you haven't seen it...please watch it! It is absolutely adorable. It is about a Pie maker who can bring people back from the dead (but only momentarily without killing something else) Also, Kristin Chenoweth is in it. So please please watch it! 

No comments: