Sunday, November 16, 2008

I will survive!

At first I was afraid...I was petrified. But then last night...I told Reggie off. It felt so good. That bastard. He totally broke my heart and continued to talk to me as if nothing had happened!!! I didn't say much... but I'm so done with that shit! I felt so much better. Now that chapter is closed. He is soooooo not worth it. It is very strange/upsetting to have this realization after falling so completely in love with him only months ago. But my heart is a strange strange bird. I have the resilience of a mt. lion. So bring on the men.... seriously. Bring on the next victim. I'm ready for new love! Good bye Reggie Hobbs. GOOD BYE forever. 

1 comment:

D and C said...

GOOOOOD FOR YOU MY LOVE!!! That post made me so happy!!! You deserve so much more than that damn reggie!!! I love you Garks! always!