Monday, March 17, 2008

Someday....

So I have to admit that sometimes I feel pretty lonely. I know it seems silly...but living alone or with a room mate who is rarely home can be very lonely. I guess I'm at that point in my life where I want to have someone to share it with. I'm tired of waking up alone every morning...and trying to fall asleep alone at night. These are some true secret confessions I'm sharing here, so keep that in mind as you snicker at me. I have a wonderful dog, but I wish she could talk. Sometimes you just want to hear someone else's voice. I have a lot ahead of me...and much of it will be alone. I just hope that in the near future I will have someone by my side on a more regular basis, and if not...I will have my Stewy! I'm so excited to live near my Stewart. Every girl needs one-so go and get one today. But don't try and share mine....I don't share well. haha

2 comments:

Just Nicole said...

I would never snicker at you!

D and C said...

I second what Nicole said. I would laugh, but NEVER would I snicker! Lol!! I love you. You are never alone because I am ALWAYS thinking about you, and by the way, I am SOOO telling Abby that you said she cannot talk!!!!! That was just sick and wrong. Things will happen soon for you, I just know it! so in the mean time enjoy the fact that you dont have some hairy latin man waking you up in the middle of the night to "wrestle"!!!!