Tuesday, February 5, 2008

black car?

hmmm...so last week after sliding across the fucking icy snowy road in Sandy, Utah I decided that I should wash my car. So today...after making sure that it wasn't going to snow today, I went to a nice little car wash and had the super wash done on my car. I thought that my car was grey all winter, however--after the wash...I realized that I have a black car! How exciting. :) I love black cars and I'm happy to have one. My car will soon be paid off and that was my first thought as I slid beyond my control. Thank god it still works and only left a small scar on my little Ebony.

I'm done with winter. Last week I went to Orange County to see Josh and the set that he designed. The set was amazing and it was wonderful to be in the warm California sun as well. Josh and I had a lot of fun...but didn't do too much. The biggest surprise of the trip was an Obama rally that I was lucky enough to stumble upon. I am fired up and ready to go. I sure hope Obama wins....he gives me so much hope for the future, and boy do we need it! But...whoever you decide to vote for-make an educated choice and please vote...it is the most important thing you'll ever do!

No comments: